Genius Sports offers two solutions for TV partners:
- Broadcast Feed (TV feed) - data is streamed directly from Live Stats application accessible from arena. Technical documentation is here.
- Live Stream API Service - data is streamed from cloud service accessible from anywhere in the world. Technical documentation is here.
Both methods are premium services and their implementation is time consuming process.
Further this article focuses on Broadcast Feed.
- League or TV partners should give approximate dates for the tests because License Code shows games for the next 48 hours only. Since FLS 7.33 it isn't possible to make tests on manually created games.
- Support team will prepare some games for the dates provided by League or TV partner and create a test License Code with activated Broadcast Feed. Broadcast feed is sending data in real time in json format until game is not finalized.
Notes! Test License Code is valid for usage only in FLS7 test environment - how to switch environment.
- how to update port number is here.
- how to run Broadcast feed diagnostics is here. Broadcast feed diagnostics is accessible from 24 hours to 30 minutes until tip off time of the game.