- Wheelchair Basketball mode implemented. Differences from Basketball mode:
- Sports classes
- Lifting technical foul
- Tap off situations
- Applicable shots and turnover types
NOTE: Wheelchair basketball demo video available by clicking on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-ELcY8yh4
|When generating Standard Box Score report a checkbox to include 2PT% statistics appear.||Standard Box Score report does not have the 2 points field goals statistics.|
|The game clock after the last unsuccessful free throw is started only when a rebound or tip-in action is selected.||The game clock after the last unsuccessful free throw starts with Missed button selection.|
|If the game from Existing Games section had any changes due to Cloud Backup, a user is able to take over scouting with original computer or continue to scout ignoring the changes made with another computer.||The game from Existing Games section always launches from local storage. Cloud Backup from another device is accessible only by using Enter Match Key function.|
|After taking a game over using Cloud Backup, print settings on the other computer match the ones from the first computer (everything except images).||After taking a game over using Cloud Backup, print settings are not transferred to other computers.|
|When an action is registered/inserted/edited EARLIER than the time of previous action only the causing action is flagged. When times are corrected the flags disappear.||When an action is registered/inserted/edited EARLIER than the time of previous action all those actions are flagged. Even if actions' time is corrected the flags do not disappear.|
|In Select Number of Free Throws Awarded window active defending team players list is displayed and selected player is marked. Additionally, the section Free Throw Award is renamed to Foul Committed by.||In Select Number of Free Throws Awarded window player's name and number is displayed in text format.|
|Action types and Shots (Substitutions/Fouls/Turnovers/Time Outs and FG/FT results) filters were added to Play by Play report.||Only Period, Time, Language and Other tab is visible when generating Play by Play report.|
|Time Out filter is available in expanded Action Log.||Time Out filter is not available in expanded Action Log.|
|Inserted free throws only can be attached to a foul without free throws available.||Inserted free throws can be attached to any foul.|
|Out of Bounds jump ball after a missed shot automatically assigns a rebound to a team.||Out of Bounds jump ball after a missed prompts a player for a rebound.|
|Out of Bounds loose ball jump ball does not prompt a steal.||Out of Bounds loose ball jump ball prompts a player for a steal.|
Major bug fixes:
- While editing Free Throws action foul selection shows current foul and other fouls without awarded free throws.
- When calculating player efficiency all player fouls are being considered.
- Starters can be edited after initial jump ball recorded.
- Delete icon is inactive in Edit Substitutions window. Keyboard delete button is inactive when trying to delete Substitution action in expanded Action Log.
- When registering a shot/turnover/foul, the "point" location is saved as decimals in order to have the data accurate and not rounded.
- Starting and closing TV Feed Diagnostics after full game setup does not affect opening the same game from Home screen.
- Match key with space symbols before/in between/after is trimmed and accepted.
- When a player for a blocked shot is selected the blocker is highlighted.
- The edit window does not crash if substitution is edited so that at least 1 sub-in/sub-out is modified and other substitutions are removed.
- Insert Free Throws prompt appears only when personal/offensive foul type is changed to any other type that requires free throws. Changing player does not cause for Insert Free Throws prompt.
- Free throws can be registered with time earlier than foul and the free throws will be flagged until the free throw or foul time is fixed.
- When using Team filter in expanded Action Log the Full timeout actions are displayed according to team filter.
- Changing shot location does not cause errors for selecting shot types - they are displayed and calculated according to current court location position.