2. Open downloaded CSV file:
- if all data are split by cells (like in the screenshot below), you can skip the next steps and continue from point #3
- if all data are located in one cell (like in the screenshot below), you need to make some changes.
Select cells A1&A2 and go to Data > Text to Columns > choose Delimited, click Next button.
Add checkbox Other and add ; (semicolon). You will see data will be split by columns. Click Next and Finish buttons.
- the format of birth date has to be yyyy-mm-dd. If it is different, change it
When it is done, CSV file is adapted for the next steps.
3. Add required information:
- name and surname (do not use non-Latin letters)
- birth date (yyyy-mm-dd)
- team name (it has to be exactly the same as used in FIBA Organizer)
- shirt number
- position (allowed positions (codes) for import are 'F', 'G', 'C', 'PG', 'SG', 'SF', 'PF', 'G/F', 'F/C', 'PG/SG', 'SG/SF', 'SF/PF', 'PF/C')
- nationality (use 2 letters country code https://www.iban.com/country-codes)
4. Go to Competition ->Import -> Rosters. Select Season, League, change Delimiter to , (comma), add Start date (it has to be before the 1st game of the respective team), browse prepared CSV file and click Send button.
If everything is correctly added, the following screen will appear, click Submit button. The roster is imported.
Note. You can prepare one CSV file for all teams playing in the same season, league and group.
If duplicates appear in FIBA Organizer - you can merge them: