1. In Fiba Organizer Online go to Competition->Import and download example document
2. Open downloaded CSV file:
- if all data are split by cells (like in the screenshot below), you can skip the next steps and continue from point #3
- if all data are located in one cell (like in the screenshot below), you need to make some changes.
Click mouse on the cell A1 and go to Data > Text to columns > choose "delimited", press Next
Add checkbox Other and add ; (semicolon). You will see data will be split by columns. Press Next and Finish
Click mouse on the cell A2 and repeat the same actions. Do it for all cells except date field.
- the format of birth date has to be yyyy-mm-dd. If it is different, change it
When it is done, CSV file is adapted for the next steps.
3. Add required information:
- name and surname (do not use non-Latin letters)
- birth date (yyyy-mm-dd)
- team name (it has to be exactly the same as used in FIBA Organizer)
- shirt number
- position (allowed positions (codes) for import are 'F', 'G', 'C', 'PG', 'SG', 'SF', 'PF', 'G/F', 'F/C', 'PG/SG', 'SG/SF', 'SF/PF', 'PF/C')
- nationality (use 2 letters country code https://www.iban.com/country-codes)
4. Go to Competition ->Import -> Rosters. Select Season, League, change Delimiter to "comma", add Start date (it has to be before the 1st game of the respective team), browse prepared CSV file and press SEND.
If everything is correctly added, the following screen will appear, press SUBMIT. Roster is imported.
Note. You can prepare one CSV file for all teams playing in the same season, league and group.