This article will describe how to add a referee to the game. This person can be:
- new, never added to FIBA Organizer (FO) before (follow to the steps from #1 to #5)
- existent - referee from the previous season (follow to the steps from #4 to #5)
Creation of the new person in FO.
1. In Fiba Organizer Online go to Competition->Personnel.
2. To create a new person select "Add".
3. Add required information (name, surname, gender and role), press Save.
Note! One person can perform 2 or more roles.
Adding of referee(s) to the game
4. In FIBA Organizer select Competition->Competition->Group. In "edit group" form select a game-> click edit
5. In "edit game" form scroll down to where it says Referee -> add one, two or three referees, depending on the rules of your league -> then click Save.
Now referees are added to the game and this information will be pushed to FIBA Livestats automatically.
Referees could be also imported using csv file. How to do it you can read in this support article: