FLS Update: V7.8.3701 Release Notes
Modified on: Mon, 30 Oct, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Live Stream (Webcast)
- Application now provides feedback to user in what time it is going to connect to webcast (in running countdown form). Additionally, a button is provided to force connection manually.
- Implemented ping functionality properly (ping messages now are sent to feed clients every 10 seconds).
- Quarter-by-Quarter Box Score is streamed to feed.
- This also includes the changes noted last week and provided in test version.
- Stabilize application when saving generated report.
- Fixed the issue when application fails to generate report.
Calculations (Box Score)
- Box Score total +/- calculation fixed.
- Bug - Free Throws workflow triggered after 4th foul. Now is triggered only after 5th foul.
- Fixed error on attempt to edit incomplete Jump Ball.
- Improved user experience when saving generated report – user is informed where report is saved and can navigate to the folder with single click.
- When game clock is rewound back, actions “ahead of current game clock” are flagged (un-flagged when action is edited later).
- Default Box Score option can be changed for finalized game.
- User is alerted if less than 5 players enters the court when registering substitution.
- User if notified about fouled-out players.
- License options are now applied to FLS when license is modified.
- “Loading” graphic is displayed until all assets are loaded.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.