LiveStats 7.6.3565 updatehas been released. This is a mandatory update.
The release includes the following fixes:
Match can be Finished with Game Score being Equal (please find more on this below)
FLS does not Reconnect when user Closes and Re-opens the game (not the app itself)
The License error message about not Allow Editing Players is shown after changing Player No. more than once
- Cannot set Locations in already Confirmed Periods
- Initial Jumpball editing now working
- League Headers / Footers not visible using Game Licensing (Note: League Headers / Footers are related to Licensing System directly, therefore, those will only be visible for games loaded from the League Games list in the FLS)
- Default Headers / Footers available for games not related to Licensing (creating Manual Games or Loading via Match Keys)
- Editing shot from first 2 quarters location for 2 points are incorrect
- Expanded Action Log cannot be Opened/Closed in some cases
- Match Information pop-up should be enabled for Finalized games
- FT amount is changed after making a Sub in the FT selection screen
- Possession Arrow does not change back when editing Initial Jump ball
- FT on unsportsmanlike/technical fouls are flagged without rebound
- Application allows sending Error Report without Description
- Select All button available in the Players tab in Game Setup
- Period cannot be set-up if internet connection is dropped in-between periods
- Technical Couch Foul: Inserting Free Throw for it crashes the app
- After missed shot Team Rebound is made available for both teams
- Points in the paint calculations are off
1. Match can be Finished with Game Score being Equal
At the End of a last Game Period AND after a Period is Confirmed, the user is able to:
- Click on the Finish Match button in the Game menu.
- Finish Match pop-up is displayed for Yes / No confirmation.
- Click Yes: Period is Finished / Click No: Nothing happens, pop-up is closed
- Finalise Game button is available (as usual, in the Game Clock area)
Webcast Port change is not working correctly. We will be applying a Hotfix for this on Monday (02-Oct)
FLS does not reconnect to Webcast if Internet Connection is not available when opening an Existing or a League Game. Temporary workaround: FLS restart with and Internet connection restored before opening a match. We will be applying a Hotfix for this on Monday (02-Oct)
In the Players tab (Game Setup), the table does not scroll down automatically when Add Player button is clicked. This might create a false impression that the user is not able to add players.