As part of your work as a statistician, some leagues may request that you provide your league administrator with the associated fls. file at the conclusion of each game. To retrieve this file, statisticians should follow the below outlined steps.
1. Open up your computers program files > select "OS (C):" > then select the "Users"
2. Statisticians will then need to select the "Your User" folder, as below.
3. Select the "Documents" Folder.
4. Select the "Genius Sports" folder
5. Select the Exported Games folder
6. Users should then select the FLS File game file that you have run as per the "time"