Creating a License Code
Under the license code system, statisticians are able to access game data from specific leagues, competitions, clubs or teams. The level of access for statisticians is coordinated by an assigned league official who will be given access to this through the licensing system. League officials can log in and create a new license code using the steps outlined below.
1. Log in and select the customer you wish to add a license to and click Manage Licenses button.
2. At the bottom of the page select Add a License button.
3. Fill out the relevant information.
Note. We recommend naming the license something clear to its purpose so it is easily identifiable e.g. Club 15 Home License.
4. Based on the purpose of the license select its Data Access.
Data Access will restrict what the user of the license code is able to see:
- License will return no match data does not provide upcoming games list. The main usage of this type - post game access and editing.
- club/team/venue will allow user to only see games for particular club/team/venue - user has to specify that. It is possible to limit the access just for certain competition.
- competition/tournament will allow users to see all games from specified competition/tournament.
- hosting team selection is helpful for neutral games.
5. To Modify the License Options click Show/Hide Override License Default Configuration Options - this will allow you to set custom configurations for this license.
Note. We recommend modifying the default configurations to ensure there is consistency across the league - smaller changes can then be made to each license as needed.
More detailed explanation of each configuration you can find in the attached file "Licence Code Settings" (on the bottom of this article).
6. When all information is correct click Add License button to save the license.