FIBA Organizer v8.3.0 Release Notes
Modified on: Mon, 15 May, 2017 at 11:50 PM
- Added league’s (competition’s) quick filter to teams list (Competition -> Teams)
- Updated league’s (competition’s) format settings form
- Added option to order groups.
- Added filters for active/inactive referees in Referees and Contacts -> Referees tabs.
- Extended FIBA Organizer API services: added possibility to obtain games list or single game data.
- Improved PayRef module by adding option to report when referee is late in the game.
- Improved referee’s games list - added option to view arena details.
- Added protocol’s “Creation Time”.
- Improved FIBA Organizer user form - for user roles (referee, nominator, team contact) it requires to assign corresponding person.
- Improved referee's new unavailability form: field ”For team” provides only current season teams list.
- Fixed standings slow performance issue.
- Fixed bug, which caused that it was not possible to delete standings notes completely.
- Fixed issue, which caused the enrollment form fails to redirect back to list on save or approve action.
- Fixed bug, which caused that filter was not working in all games schedule widget export.
- Fixed issue, which caused that function update roster from protocols only worked when you click it two times.
- Fixed issue, which caused that team contacts receives empty notification by email from FIBA Organizer.
- Fixed bug, which caused wrong game time was displayed in games scroller after game completion.
- Fixed issue, which caused that referees does not get notifications by email in case when nominations are published as a bulk.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.