FIBA Organizer Online Update- v8.2.0.00
Modified on: Tue, 31 Jan, 2017 at 11:24 AM
- Improved referees nomination workflow - after referee “buys” nomination, it’s possible to have deal approved by nominator manually.
- Improved referees nomination workflow - referee nomination decline 72 hours before the game can be not allowed.
- Improved team enrollment form - added last season league name in teams selector.
- Created report for games with missing protocols. Report can be found through the menu: Reports -> Missing info -> Protocols.
- Extended FIBA Organizer API services: added possibility to obtain person or team data or make a search for person or team by using a phrase.
- Added “First Registration Date” field to person form, which can be freely filled by administrator user. No relations to club or team history.
- Added age as “agreement age” functionality, which enables to display how old person/player was on a certain date (displayed in edit form of person and roster).
- Improved person’s export to excel by adding fields: API ID, DW ID and External ID.
- Added field “Timezone” (read only) to arena form. It shows city time zone, if city is assigned to arena and city has timezone configured.
- Fixed bug, which caused team contacts could not proceed through referees mapping interface when uploading game protocol from FIBA LiveStats.
- Fixed interface bug, which caused that it was not possible to update team photo in national team season data form.
- Fixed bug in tie-breakers, which caused wrong standings calculation in case when “InnerPointsAllGames”, “InnerBasketDiffAllGames” or “InnerGoalsScoredAllGames” tie-breaker was used.
- Fixed bug, which caused that person contact information does not transfer to destination person during merging process.
- Fixed bug in statistics calculation for cache, which caused that some data in national teams widgets were not updated in time.
- Fixed bug, which caused incorrect representation of free throws in play-by-play widget.
- Fixed bug, which blocked teams from being deleted from season in case when season has no groups configured.
- Fixed bug, which caused unexpected person’s name change in team enrolment form.
- Fixed bug, which caused incorrect standings inheritance.
- Fixed bug, which caused log file upload stopped displaying error messages on error.
- Fixed issue in personnel export by increasing memory limit, which is allocated for export process.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.