1. After the match has finished, in FIBA LiveStats window click FILE -> EXPORT >> VIDEO DATA button.
2. In EXPORT GAME TO XML FILE window click BROWSE button and select a well known folder (for example, Desktop) to store XML file. Click EXPORT button.
3. In Fiba Organizer find the match you want to upload. Select Stats->Upload .xml file. Locate XML file and click Save button.
4. If Map players window pops up, select correct persons and click Save button.
5. In case any corrections should be made after uploading statistics, select Stats->Edit statistics. Make corrections and click Save button.