1. After the online match has finished:
- in FIBA LiveStats 6 window click FILE->FINALISE GAME button.
- in FIBA Livestats 7 statisticians will be then prompted to confirm that they wish to finalise via the below screen:
2. Wait a couple of minutes and in Fiba Organizer find the match you want to upload. Select Stats->Import from FIBA LiveStats.
3. If you entered any persons manually, Map players window may pop up. Select correct person and click Save button.
4. In case any corrections should be made after uploading statistics, select Stats->Edit statistics. Make corrections and click Save button.
Note for FIBA LiveStats 6 users! If the match was scouted offline or there were problems while importing from FIBA LiveStats, import statistics from XML file.