1. In FIBA Organizer Online go to Competition->Competitions, click Create-> League button.
NOTE: you have to create separate League for each competition (for example Men, Women, Friendlies, etc.).
2. In New League window enter Name (both in local and English), select Gender, enter Number of Referees.
! Mixed can be used for competitions where players of both genders are playing in the same team.
3. In the same window add logo of the league, check tick box near Use FIBA LiveStats webcast (this allows to use FIBA LiveStats software for league games and will generate Match key).Also Competition level and Age group should be set.If you can not find necessary age groups, you need to add them separately. How to do it, you can read here.
4. If needed - change duration for quarter and overtime and other game settings, including new feature for timeouts in League setting tab.
When/if additional information is added, click Save button.
8. Put mouse on the newly created tournament and click Create-> Season
9. In New Season window:
- input the Title of the current League season name (which will be visible through out the system (box score printouts, widgets, webcast etc). Note! We suggest do not use the numbers of the season instead of the Title name (for example 2019-2020).
- choose Season from drop-down menu. Note! This is correct place for usage of the season/year(s)
- mark it as Visible
- edit Efficiency Formula if needed. Note! If you would like to see the same formula in Game center, please make changes described here
- enter Start and End dates.
- choose Parameter set for boxscore. Also you can edit Parameters manually if needed (might want to include referees, coaches, attendance and etc in boxscore).
Click Save button.
If you do not see a league or season you have created, check if above League list in Competition structure window the right season is chosen).
You can also set this season as an "admin active season" by following to support article here and this season will be visible by default in all sections of FIBA Organizer.
Note! Bracket/Playoffs/knock-out format works for MBT widgets' users. Users of Hosted Solution, should select round-robin format for each competition.