How to create a new team
Use this functionality only for creation of a new team(s). If the team has took part in previous seasons, you do not need to create a new team - instead you can use existing team's account.
1. In FIBA Organizer Online go to Competition->Teams and click Add button.
2. In Create a new team window enter team Name, Shortname, Nickname, 3 character code, select a City (mandatory fields are in red). Fill other information, if necessary and click Save button.
Note. If a team has it's home arena, where all home games are played, we would suggest to add it in this form. In this case during the creation of the schedule "home arena" of this team will be added automatically.
How to add team (new or existent) to the competition
After the team is created, it can be added to competitions.
1. In FIBA Organizer Online go to Competition->Competitions and in competition tree choose a season.
2. In Edit season window choose Teams tab and click Add button.
3. Type the beginning of a new team Name in Search frame, select this team and click Add button.
After the new team is created and added to the competition, this team becomes editable under Teams tab for adding team's logo, it's roster and personnel (for example, coaches).
Some useful articles:
- how to add players
- how to import team's roster using CSV file
- how to add coaches: