1. In Fiba Organizer Online go to Competition->Import .
2. Click Download example document under Schedule to download it.
3. Open downloaded CSV file:
- if all data are split by cells (like in the screenshot below), you can skip the next steps and continue from point #4
Select cells A1&A2 and go to Data > Text to columns > choose "delimited", press Next
Add checkbox Other and add ; (semicolon). You will see data will be split by columns. Press Next and Finish
- the format of date has to be . If it is different, change it:
When it is done, CSV file is adapted for the next steps.
4. Add required information. Teams names and arena name have to be exactly the same as used in FIBA Organizer.
Note! Do not change the sequence of columns, do not delete any of them.
Save .csv file.
5. In Schedule space select League, Tournament, Season, Group and delimiter has to be "comma", click Browse button and in Open window locate .csv file you have just prepared, click Open button, click Send button.
5. If team and arena names do not match the ones entered in FO, you will get a notification (for example: "Could not determine unique team id for "BURGER KING CLAPHAM BULLS BULLS""). If everything matches, review imported data, select Visibility and click button Save data.
6. In Fiba Organizer Online go to Competition->Competitions, expand League->Tournament->Season and click the group the fixtures should be added to. Check if the fixtures were added.