How to Get and Use Match Key
Match Key is 20 character string generated by the LiveStats Content Management System (LiveStatsCMS) website in conjunction with FIBA Organizer.
1. In FIBA Organizer go to Competition->Competitions, expand League tree and select Group (click once).
2. In Edit Group window find the match you need Match Key for and click Get button.
- Match key is available for future games only, including the game's day.
- If you do not see Get, please check configurations of the game:
3. In Matchkey window you see the Match Key for the game you have selected. Copy the Match key (you can use Copy to clipboard button) or send it by email.
4. In FIBA LiveStats 7 window click Enter a Match Key button.
Here you can read about next steps in FLS7:
- All Match keys, including those from the past games, are available in the Games' Center (Webcast) Manager
- Instead of Match keys leagues can use Licensing Codes. More information on Licensing can be found here: