1. In FIBA Organizer go to Competition->Arenas and click Add button.
2. In Create a New Arena window fill Arena name and address in English and national languages, select a City and click Save button.
3. After creating the venue, check if the City has a timezone. If timezone is missing, go to Content->Cities, type city name in Search box and press Enter.
4. In Search results window select the check box next to the city and click Edit button.
5. In Edit city window select a timezone and click Save button.
Note. It is important because the correct timezone/correct tip off time of the game is taken form the timezone of the arena.