This function allows you to load an existing Sportzware Central database to the Data Manager.
- Firstly, make sure the database file you want to add to Sportzware Central (usually a zipped .fbk file) is saved in this location: C:/Program Files/Sportzware/Data/[Name of Your Database] (you will need to add a new folder within the ‘Data’ folder and give it a name, if you have multiple databases you need to have a separate folder for each location).
- Start Sportzware Central. The first screen you see is the Data Manager. This shows your list of databases and is where you can add a new database.
- From the Data Manager screen, click on File > Add location and select Load Existing Database (or Back up File).
- Browse for and select the database or backup file you wish to load
- Click on Open
- The database restore will occur
- The Edit Location screen will appear, allowing you to change the database name if required. Click on OK
- The database will appear in the Data Manager.