Please ensure you have both FIBA LiveStats Version 7 and the TV Feed Client installed before proceeding.
FIBA LiveStats V7 - www.fibaorganizer.com
TV Feed Client - Download
1. Ensure that both FIBA LiveStats and the TV Feed Client are running.
2. In FIBA LiveStats select SETTINGS > In Venue Feed > START TV FEED (See here for Server Port Change Instructions) Feed status should change from "STOPPED" to "RUNNING"
3. Open TV Feed Client and Ensure "Server Port" Is the same within both Applications - Select "Connect"
4. Once Connected you should see a "Connection Status: True" in both incoming and outgoing fields, as shown below.
5. Actions in FIBA LiveStats will now be sent to TV Feed Client.