Statisticians now have the ability to add a "League License" to FIBA LiveStats this allows statisticians to directly access upcoming games without a "Game Key" thus simplifying the pre game process for statisticians. In Order to change your LiveStats "License Key" from Personal to League see the below steps.
1. On the LiveStats Home Page select Settings and then Licensing.
2. Select "Add League License"
3. Enter the license key provided by your League Manager and select "ADD"
4. You will then see the License you have added appear in the Licenses List. Click on the new License to make it the active license.
5. Select Yes to finalize the new license key as the Active Key.
Note: The highlighted key resembles the License Key that is currently Active