FIBA Organizer v8.4.0 Release Notes
Modified on: Tue, 16 May, 2017 at 9:50 AM
- Added organization (e.g. federation) logo support in Client settings form
- Improved team contacts functionality: added possibility to set primary team contact
- Added Min/Max player age restrictions configuration in season
- Added leagues different names support in different seasons
- Improved standings settings interface by adding default FIBA tiebreakers template (shortcut link “Reset to FIBA tiebreakers”)
- Implemented team captain support in team rosters list and game box-score protocole
- Implemented coach assistants support in game box-score protocol.
- Added support of personnel roles of manager, secretary and president.
- Improved standings points calculation process to support float numbers.
- Improved email notifications template by adding “Send from ...” signature.
- Updated leagues form: fields “Competition level” and “Age group” are now mandatory.
- Fixed issue, which caused unsorted seasons list appears in “New season” form in National Teams module.
- Fixed bug, which caused PayRef administrators received too many “Missing referee” report notifications by email.
- Fixed bug, which caused that referees did not receive notifications by email from Referees Nominations module.
- Fixed bug, which caused that it was not possible to delete unassigned teams.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.