When a league makes a decision to suspend a team from a competition, it should follow FIBA rules - all games from the team played in the competition should be nullified.
To do so in FIBA Organizer follow these steps:
1. Select Stats for the game suspended team has already played
2. In Stats menu select View all protocols
3. In View all protocols window remove tick from Active? protocol and click Close button.
4. The score for the selected game changes to 0:0.
5. Select nullified game, click Change visibility button and select Visible for admin.
6. Repeat above steps for all games suspended team has played.
7. Change visibility (Visible for admin) for upcoming games of suspended team.