1. In Fiba Organizer Online go to Competition->Competitions, click Create-> League button. NOTE: you have to create separate League for each competition (for example Men, Women, Friendlies, etc.).
2. In New League window enter Name (both in local and English), select Gender, enter Number of Referees.
3. In the same window check tick box near Use FIBA LiveStats webcast (this allows to use FIBA LiveStats software for league games).
Also Competition level and Age group should be set.
If you can not find necessary age groups, you need to add them separately.
4. If needed - change duration for quarter and overtime and other game settings in League setting tab.
8. In League list select a new tournament (Men's Tier1) and click Create-> Season
9. In New Season window input the current League season name (which will be visible through out the system (box score printouts, widgets, webcast etc), choose Season from dropdown menu. Mark it as Visible. Edit Efficiency Formula if needed. Enter Start and Finish dates. Choose Parameter set for boxscore. Edit Parameters manually if needed (might want to include referees, coaches, attendance and etc in boxscore). Allow changes for closed games (if mistakes during the game has to be edited after the game manually). Click Save button.