Match Key is 20 character string generated by the LiveStats Content Management System (LiveStatsCMS) website in conjunction with FIBA Organizer.
1. In Fiba Organizer Online go to Competition->Competitions, expand League tree and select Group.
2. In Edit Group window find the match you need Match Key for and click Get button.
3. In Matchkey window you see the Match Key for the game you have selected. Copy the Match key (you can use Copy to clipboard button).
4. In FIBA LiveStats window click 1. ENTER A GAME KEY button.
5. In START A NEW GAME BY LOADING A GAME KEY window paste the Match Key (be sure a computer has an internet connection) and click NEXT > button.
This will download the xml file from the online server. Continue with editing match information.