The SP Payments Registration Form section allows your association or club's registration form to be easily accessed through an icon and link that sits in the right-hand column of your Website.
In order to link your Registration Form to the sidebar in your website you will need to have the Form Number before following the instructions below.
- From the Website Editor Control Panel, click on Widget Manager.
- Click on the Add New Widget drop down list, select Register Now and click on Add New Section.
Right-Click on the Register Now section and select Edit from the menu.
- At the next screen you can enter a Link Caption which is what will appear under the icon in the Right-Hand column of your website and this should describe the form the user will see when they click on the link.
- You will also need to enter the Form Number associated with the registration form that you wish to appear.
Instructions how to locate this Form Number can be found here.
- You can also Browse and Upload or Insert an Image File/Image from Gallery that will appear as the icon that users will click on to see the form in the Right-Hand column of your site. If you do not do either of these the default icon will be used.
- Finally click Save to save this changes.
- Now that you have saved these changes you need to Activate the section. Return to the Widget Manager and Right-Click on the Register Now section. Check the Active box then click Save/Update
- Return to your Hompepage. You will see the Register Now widget appear in the Right-Hand column. If you have choosen not to Browse and Upload or Insert an Image File/Image from Gallery then the default icon will appear as per the screenshot below. When users click on this icon they will be taken to relevant form.