Configuring the games in your FIBA Organizer database to be used with LiveStats is as simple:
1. From Daily Admin select Full Game Entry
2. Select the competition that you'd like to use with LiveStats
3. Select all games by holding down CTRL and clicking the a key (or use the mouse to single click multiple games)
4. Right-click any of the games in the selection and select Edit Game Status
5. Ensure that the Allow LiveStats Upload box is ticked and click OK
This will configure the selected games to be used with FIBA LiveStats. Now all you need to do is perform a Membership Synchronisation and a LiveStats Synchronisation to retrieve the match keys for your statisticians.